Monday, June 4, 2012
DIY Class Registration
Once we receive payment, we will send out an e-mail with class details and directions.
Here's what you can expect to get from the class-
- Learn about unique, creative ways you can use concrete and the things you can make with the material.
- Learn the basics of concrete- how it works, what it's made of, how to reinforce it, ect. . .
- Learn about the different tools needed to work with concrete (good news- they're all affordable!).
- Get valuable information about where to buy your concrete and what specific mix you should look for depending on your project.
- Learn about sealers so that your concrete creations last.
- Take home sheets to make sure you remember all the information we covered in class.
And our favorite part about the class-
You will get to take a project from start to finish and take your creation home!!! You will have two different project options to choose from:
- A large concrete letter
- A concrete vase
For those of you not in the Tulsa area, we hope to offer an online version of the class in the near future, so sit tight! :)
Sign up now, we look forward to meeting you!